Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Madeloc
- Year : 2018
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Collioure
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah, Mourvèdre
- Soil : Schistes
Drink within 3 to 10 years depending on your desire and patience. Some like it on the fruit in its early years, others wait to let the subtle touches of spices polish themselves. This wine is cut for ageing by its 18-month ageing in barrels, perfectly mastered by Elise and subtle at the same time!
Complex and sharp, it will go well with your holiday dishes, and matches with sweet notes (sweet potato, tagine and candied fruits etc.): game with cranberries, duck with orange or cocoa, caramelized loin, rooster with blood, beef bourguignon and especially friendly moments! Or a slice of Black Bigorre Pork marinated and caramelized in front of a beautiful rugby match Toulouse - Perpignan?
The Wine Estate
Between sea and mountains, the Madeloc estate extends over 16 hectares of hillsides. The landscape of the Côte Vermeille is unique: the Pyrenees, on a raw soil of dark schist, plunge into the Mediterranean Sea. The wines we produce are the very expression of this atypical terroir: the strength of the Mediterranean climate and the freshness of the schist slopes.