Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : CLOS DES AUMONES
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vouvray
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Chenin
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
As an aperitif, with toast with rillettes (fish or meat) or to accompany a meal, a dessert or a piece of brioche.
From now on, and can be kept for up to 5 years.
Serve between 6° and 8°C.
Goes perfectly with appetizers, tuna rillettes with Saint-Moret cheese for example.
The Wine Estate
CLOS DES AUMONES
Half of the vineyard's terroir is made up of two types of soil: clay-limestone and clay-siliceous. The first are located on the first hillside, which gives roundness and length to the wines. The second type of soil is composed of flinty clay, locally called "Perruches", which gives the wines freshness and finesse. The vineyard is exclusively composed of Chenin Blanc, also called Pineau Blanc de la Loire. The Domaine le Clos des Aumônes offers sparkling wines (brut and semi-dry) and still wines (dry, semi-dry and sweet).