Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château la Renommée
- Year : 2012
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Merlot
- Soil : Sablonneux argileux
To be consumed today.
The Bordeaux La Renommée goes very well with red meat for a steak or flank steak, this wine is the perfect match.
The Wine Estate
Château la Renommée
The property is made up of vineyards in the Saint-Emilion appellation area but also in Castillon and Bordeaux. If their core range is the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru, they attach great importance to producing different wines with varied characters to accompany various occasions. Resolutely oriented towards quality, they have the concern to do the best for the pleasure of their customers without forgetting that they remain the first consumers of their wines. This is reflected in the vineyard by working the soil without inputs, the use of green manure, preventive and reasoned treatments, no use of antibotritys. In the cellar, after manual and mechanical harvesting, the grapes are sorted by densimetric bath. The vinification and maturation take place in uncoated cement vats, stainless steel vats, 500-liter barrels or traditional barrels. They are not currently involved in a label approach so as not to add a straitjacket to a sufficiently complex world, and they are guided by the desire to strive for the best of their terroir. The key words of the domain: quality, pleasure, meeting, sharing, discovery, curiosity. The easiest way is to come and see them for a visit of the property and the cellar, a discovery of the landscapes of Saint-Emilion in a Segway gyropod or a stay in their cottages!