Domaine Milan
La Carrée Blanc 2015 - Blanc

Vallée du Rhône, Vin de France

Domaine Milan  - La Carrée Blanc

The square gives us here a Roussane that combines freshness and finesse to perfection without ever going into bitterness. A very great wine!

The word of the Winemaker, :

A wine with a very long ageing potential, aged for 12 months in new barrels (40%) and the rest in old barrels (60%).

Contenance : 75cL - Contenant : Bouteille
wine order Loading...
Add to cart
wine order Loading...
Bouteille 75cL
Add to cart
Nos vins sont aussi disponibles pour les professionnels. Inscrivez-vous

Wine information

  • Domain : Domaine Milan
  • Year : 2015
  • Region : Vallée du Rhône
  • Appellation : Vin de France
  • Classifications : Nature - Sans Cahier des Charges, Vin Sans sulfite Ajouté - sans certification
  • Alcoholic degree : 14%
  • Grape : 100% roussane
  • Soil : Argiles avec éboulis calcaire sur sous sol de marnes bleues


When ?

For an elaborate meal, a wine to keep for 20 years or more.

How ?

Fish dishes, as well as relatively spicy dishes, go perfectly well with this very fine wine.

The Wine Estate

The Milan estate is located near the mountain "Les Alpilles" and enjoys its climate conducive to the originality of the terroir. The soil consists of blue marl on calcareous scree and gravel mixed with quaternary marine sand for the Clos Milan. Add this to Henri's sensitivity and you will find complex, fine and harmonious wines. All this without filtration, without added sulphur and certified in organic agriculture....




Une sacrée bouteille ! la roussane en mono... magnifique !


Other Wines from this Winemaker

Le Papillon 22€45
2015, Vallée du Rhône
11 reviews
Le Vallon 20€40
2014, Vallée du Rhône
20 reviews
Le Brut Nature rosé 22€45 16€50
2017, Vallée du Rhône
Le Grand Blanc 32€65 24€50
2015, Vallée du Rhône
27 reviews
S&X Rouge 30€80 23€00
2016, Provence
3 reviews
Clos Milan  Rouge 36€70 31€80
2006, Vallée du Rhône
18 reviews
Clos Milan 41€00
2005, Vallée du Rhône
Le Jardin Rouge 61€40 46€00
2014, Vallée du Rhône
11 reviews

Other Winemakers from this Region

wine order Loading... utilise des cookies
Learn more