A "topping" is the little extra ingredient, which sublimates your dish! The new Topping platform, the toolbox designed for catering professionals, is precisely "that little extra" that simplifies the daily life of restaurateurs.
Launched by 6 well-known and recognised players in the sector, (Zelty, Uber Eats, Snapshift, Pongo, Easilys and Les Grappes PRO), Topping is the solution for all restaurateurs looking to develop with peace of mind!
How was this project born?
Many "revolutionary" tools are multiplying for restaurateurs to organize, optimize, improve efficiency or visibility of their establishments. But how to find one's way in the face of a large and uneven supply of digital tools?
To respond to this growing need to see more clearly, Topping, a toolbox designed for catering professionals, has created a community that federates several tools aimed at simplifying their daily lives while allowing them to better understand the digital shift.
With Topping, we therefore intend to allow professionals to refocus on their core business, namely: cooking and customer experience.
What tools can be found on this platform?
To save time and therefore money for restaurateurs, 6 complementary tools have been grouped together on a single platform. The choice was made on the desire to work together, on the sharing of common values.
Each partner offers users discounts or even free services for a month or two.
- Zelty: - 1 month free per restaurant - an iPad case designed for restaurateurs wishing to expand (multi-site, chains, franchises). Modular and intuitive: the cash register and the software allow to manage and optimize the management of all its points of sale.
- Snapshift: - Try it free for 14 days - an HR management application that frees restaurateurs from all the HR administrative burdens (editing employment contracts, intelligent online schedules, digital time sheets, one-click payroll management...).
- Easilys: - The first 3 months of use offered - a business solution that includes supply management, recipe enhancement, production, meal ordering, supervision of the equipment pool, automated measurement of food wastage and health control plan.
- Uber Eats:- Activation fee reduced to 50€/restaurant - Uber's technology and expertise is put to work for restaurants to simplify meal delivery and make your guests feel at home.Uber's technology and expertise is being put to work for restaurants to simplify meal delivery and deliver the best user experience while enabling restaurants to extend their reach and develop new business opportunities.
- Les Grappes PRO: - 50€ HT offered on the first order - the service that allows restaurateurs, wine merchants, caterers and bar managers to buy all their wines simply and directly from more than 800 harvesting winegrowers.
- Pongo: - 1 month offered per restaurant - the first totally dematerialized loyalty program that is ultra simple and intelligent that restaurateurs use to increase their frequency of visits.
How to use Topping?
- Go to Topping.fr
- Identify the tools that best suit your needs via a form by leaving your contact details.
- The teams of the selected tools will contact you to guide you and help you take advantage of advantageous offers.