To attract new wine tourists, winemakers will have to diversify their activities to offer holidaymakers a tailor-made experience. The stakes are as high as the increase in wine tourism figures!
Wine tourism for sportsmen and women
For the most enduring, jogging is a must! For 21 or 42 kilometres, you can enjoy the spaces criss-crossed by the cultivation of the vines, in the open air. Running in the heart of the vineyards? We validate! The more moderate among us will choose a hike or a bike ride, something more relaxing. Discovering the wine heritage of a region by building up muscles, the winegrowers couldn't offer better. Numerous sporting events are organised every year in our wine-growing regions, take advantage of them!
Want to organize a company seminar in the vineyards?
For your company seminars the winegrowers also adapt their offer to your needs. Depending on the size of the group and the format of the meeting, you will be able to :
- attend conferences, given by experts in the field and confirmed oenologists. It will be an opportunity for the assembly to learn about viticultural techniques, from vine cultivation to bottling,
- participate in internships. Welcomed by the cellar masters or the winemakers themselves, you will have the opportunity to smell, taste and analyse the vintages of the winemakers.
- take part in a wine creation workshop. On the wise advice of the oenologists, you test, assemble and label the bottle you bring home!
Teambuilding, integration of new collaborators or seminar, you will leave transformed from your wine tourism stay!
Gourmet tourism stays
In places of exception, sometimes centenarians, the winegrower proposes a service of quality that he declines according to your desires:
- Become a squire for a while. Live the time of a stay life in the castle, surrounded by vineyards. In an idyllic setting, you will enjoy the peace and quiet of our countryside and the quality of life you will find there. According to the formulas displayed, the hosts offer breakfast, treatments and spa, or regional cuisine.
- Discover the food and wine pairings. Making wine is one art, matching it efficiently with the right food is another. During special tastings, sometimes blind, you will learn how to combine the sometimes complex characteristics of wines with the flavours of the food to be combined.
One thing is sure, gourmet tourism in the heart of the vineyards, we validate!
DISCOVER OUR NEW SERVICE DEDICATED TO WINE TOURISM