Winemakers of his region

Discover all our winemakers

Domaine Milan

(103 ratings)
Wine in Freedom

The Milan estate is located near the mountain "Les Alpilles" and enjoys its climate conducive to the originality of the terroir. The soil consists of blue marl on calcareous scree and gravel....

Lire plus Learn more

(13) Bouches-du-Rhône

Domaine Milan : Buy Wines Directly from the Winegrower

Provence , Vin de France

Rouge

(1 rating)
The word of the Winemaker:

Reynard Rebels takes its name from the town of Chateaurenard where the grapes come from, and "rebels" because they were initially intended for the cooperative but saved by the Milan Estate!

Add to cart

haru

14€25

Provence , Vin de France

2019, Rosé

(5 ratings)
The word of the Winemaker:

It represents the change of season with the "haru" spring kanji that symbolizes the renewal of nature.

Add to cart

Vallée du Rhône , Vin de France

2019, Rouge

(19 ratings)
The word of the Winemaker:

No added sulphites, no fining, no filtration! The NATURE wine by excellence

Add to cart

Provence , Vin de France

2018, Blanc

The word of the Winemaker:

Realized by Roberto Hollis, the label represents the 2 dogs of the Domain: Luna, the white Russian jack which means the moon, and Gaia the black labrador which means the Earth and this in...

Add to cart

Provence , Vin de France

2017, Rouge

The word of the Winemaker:

Label made by Nicolas Lopez in honor of the Son of Theophilus Milan, Elliott on August 17, 2017 and representing the constellation of Lyon.

Add to cart

s&x

30€80

Provence , Vin de France

2016, Rouge

(5 ratings)
The word of the Winemaker:

100% black Grenache, picked at the end of the harvest almost over-ripened.

Add to cart

le grand

32€65

Provence , Vin de France

2015, Blanc

(49 ratings)
The word of the Winemaker:

A very nice balance of the vintage resulting from the blending of all the grape varieties as soon as the wine is made for the first time!

Add to cart

le jardin

61€40

Provence , Vin de France

2016, Rouge

(22 ratings)
The word of the Winemaker:

This cuvée is confidential and comes from a production of 2200 bottles.

Add to cart

la carrée

61€40

Provence , Vin de France

2016, Blanc

(2 ratings)
The word of the Winemaker:

A wine with a very long ageing potential, aged for 12 months in new barrels (40%) and the rest in old barrels (60%).

Add to cart
Want to try different wines ?
The winemaker offers delivery from 6 bottles.
Learn more about our service
wine order
lesgrappes.com utilise des cookies
Learn more