Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : 4005 Chemin de la Martinette
- Year : 2018
- Region : Provence
- Appellation : Côtes de Provence
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah 51%, Cabernet Sauvignon 49%
- Soil : argilo calcaire
To be served on a special occasion with a rich and sophisticated festive dish.
It will express itself with panache on a duck breast with red fruits, a chestnut and pumpkin crumble or on a roast rack of lamb with autumnal flavours.
The Wine Estate
4005 Chemin de la Martinette
Château la Martinette symbolizes the meeting between the authenticity of one of the oldest estates in Provence, founded in 1620, and the commitment of a team to the demands of an exceptional know-how. In the Var, between Lorgues and Le Thoronet, 47 hectares of organically grown vines are preserved by 350 hectares of forests, lavender and olive trees, and crossed by the river Argens. On a clay-limestone soil, various grape varieties, including those traditional to Provence, thrive, such as Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, Rolle, Cabernet Sauvignon and even Tibouren. Thanks to its 1,700 olive trees, the house produces oil according to the traditional and current method. The estate also produces honey and runs a vegetable garden. As for the work in the vineyards, everything is done to get the best out of the grapes by opting for hand-picking and sorting and by adopting a gravity work. Château La Martinette is distinguished by its rosés (70% of the production) but is keen to develop its range of reds and whites. For the time being, Château La Martinette already offers 9 cuvées divided into 3 ranges: "Rollier", for those who prefer freshness; "Château", the domain's signature; and "Parcellaire", magnifying the terroir.