Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Abbaye de Valmagne
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Syrah, Cinsault et Grenache
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
The Abbey's claw, divine!
Ideal with seafood, grilled fish, white meats, goat cheese and exotic dishes.
The Wine Estate
Abbaye de Valmagne
Valmagne Abbey was created by Cistercian monks in the 12th century. The steepest parts of the estate have been classified as Appellation Contrôlée since 1985 and form more than half of the estate. Agriculture is practiced in a reasoned manner, and the ambition to reduce the use of inputs as much as possible has been marked by the organic certification in 1999. The vinification and bottling are both done according to the most modern methods. There are two distinct parts of the estate: a clay-limestone area where the wines of the appellation are produced, and to the north, separated by a rocky barrier, a red sandstone area where the Grés de Montpellier, the northern part of the Languedoc hillsides, is produced. It is from the southern part of the Abbey that the local wines come from.