The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Ascumbas
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion grand cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 90% Merlot – 10% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo-siliceux
Drink within 10 to 15 years.
Perfect with a tournedos of wild boar on a bed of vegetables, a sautéed chicken in white wine, duck sleeves with honey, a bib with shallots fondue or with cheeses such as Cévennes pélardon, germplasmed munster or Savoy reblochon.