The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Ascumbas
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion grand cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 70% Merlot – 30% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : siliceux
To drink now or to keep for a few years.
Perfect on fried courgettes with cumin, chicken with morels, tournedos of wild boar on a bed of vegetables, grilled pork ribs, ham tapas, or on cheeses such as reblochon de Savoie or munster.