The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Bergerie de Fenouillet
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pic Saint Loup AOP Coteaux du Languedoc
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah, Mourvèdre, Grenache
- Soil : Coteaux immergés dans la garrigue, sol argilo-calcaire avec pierrosité élevée
To be served now, or to keep for a few years in the cellar. To be served between 17 and 18°C, with a generous and greedy cuisine.
Ideal with a meat dish in sauce, or meat roasted in butter. We particularly like it with a fillet of seized beef, deglazed with balsamic vinegar and served with sautéed mushrooms.