The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Bergerie de Fenouillet
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Sauvignon, Vermentino, Chardonnay, Grenache, Roussanne, Marsanne
- Soil : Sols argilo-calcaires
To be enjoyed now, or kept for a few years in the cellar. Serve between 10 and 12°C, as an aperitif or during a meal.
Perfect with seafood or fish. We particularly appreciate it with roasted scallops and pasta "alla vogonle".