The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Bergerie de Fenouillet
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Carignan 60%, Mourvèdre 20%, Grenache 20%
- Soil : Coteaux immergés dans la garrigue, sol argilo-calcaire avec pierrosité élevée
To be enjoyed now, or after a few years in the cellar. Serve between 17 and 18°C, during a meal.
The Sonnail, with its typical southern grape varieties, goes perfectly with dishes with Mediterranean tones and meats in sauce. A veal stir-fry with tomato and olives, thyme, rosemary....