Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Blanville
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 60% cabernet, 23% merlot, 15% Syrah, 2% petit verdot
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
For a family meal with traditional French cuisine.
A wine to accompany traditional French cuisine (stew, lamb stew, beef bourguignon, etc.), ideal also to accompany oriental cuisine.