Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Bonnigal Bodet vignerons
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% Malbec
- Soil : Argile à silex sur calcaire
With friends this Côt will take you to the land of delicacies!
After being harvested and sorted by hand, the bunches are put whole into wooden vats (tuns) to reveal their aromas of ripe fruit. A great wine!!!
During a barbecue, on a nice red meat. As a dessert on a mousse or a chocolate cake!
Or simply without dishes or reasons... Just to have fun !
The Wine Estate
Bonnigal Bodet vignerons
Our estate is located in Limeray, on the hillside of the northern bank of the Loire, near Amboise. We produce Amboise PDO wines here. Since 2015 the 4th generation has been represented by Jean Baptiste Bonnigal and Stéphane Bodet. "We have chosen to value what nature offers us; the terroirs are expressed through the fragmented vinification of the grape varieties: Chenin and Malbec... In order to best express the emotion of our terroirs, we harvest by hand, we sort the grapes on the table and let all the fermentations take place naturally.During the whole year of work in the vineyard we work the soil, we control our grass to preserve typlhodromes and the microbial life of the soil, we carry out a maximum of manual work and we treat the vine with organic products.