Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Cave Bruneau-Dupuy
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100 % Cabernet franc
- Soil : Sables + argilo-calcaire
This wine can age 5-6 years without any problem.
It is a wine that can be enjoyed with white meats as well as grilled meats.
The Wine Estate
The Bruneau-Dupuy estate is a long family history. Today it is Sylvain, the winemaker, and his wife Angélique, who manage the vineyard. Located in the Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil appellation, the couple produces only their wines in this appellation in 100% Cabernet Franc. The terroir is for 2/two thirds on sand and gravel and for another third on clay-limestone slopes. Since 2013, Sylvain leads the vineyard in organic farming. In the domain, the respect of the environment of culture is essential. In fact, it is since 2006, that the step was taken, and that the winegrower from the Loire Valley started to work all his soils according to the principle of organic farming. For Sylvain, working the soil is a bit like working with wood: there is a noble side: "that's why the word "terroir" takes on its meaning!