Robe : Pale yellow, beautiful brilliance Nose : Fresh fruity, floral bouquet with notes of white peach and elderberry Taste : Straight but supple, light salinity finishing on the fruit, beautiful expression of the variety
The word of the Winemaker, Elise Garnier :
The ideal companion for "everyday" dishes
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Cave Materne Haegelin
- Year : 2016
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.6°
- Grape : Pinot Blanc
- Soil : Calcaire
From now on, and to be kept for up to 7 years. Serve at around 12°C.
Various buffets, raw vegetables, white meats and quiches, flammekueche, cold or hot terrines and meat pies, pies, soufflés, all fish cooked in sauce.
THE LATEST COMMENTS