Champagne A. Viot et Fils Champagne Blancs Edition Limitée "Tirage 2011" - Blanc
Pale yellow and brilliant color with particularly fine bubbles. Discreet and fine nose with pastry-like notes of almond croissants when aired. Tense, elegant and rich mouth, with a tangy finish reminiscent of lemon zest.
The word of the Winemaker, Viot Julien :
Fine, elegant and blooming bubbles
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Champagne A. Viot et Fils
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay
- Soil : calcaire
Serve between 7 and 10°C and store between 24 and 36 months.
With shellfish such as oysters or scallops snacked on
THE LATEST COMMENTS