Champagne André Robert Les Jardins du Mesnil Grand Cru Brut Nature - Pétillant
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Champagne André Robert
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne Grand Cru
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay Grand Cru - Mesnil sur Oger
- Soil : Craie - Calcaire
Vinification in barrels: 30% of the wine is vinified in small 228-litre barrels of around 12 years old.
Ageing: on lees for 8 months for both containers (vats and barrels) at a temperature close to 12°C.
Without malolactic fermentation
Maturation: A prolonged maturation of 5 years in our chalk cellars.
Dosage: Zero Dosage
The straightforwardness and minerality of this champagne "Les Jardins du Mesnil Brut Nature" will express itself perfectly with the iodized side of seafood or fish.
To highlight the style of the house and the aromas of the wine, we recommend you to taste this champagne at a temperature of 10 to 12°C. Also choose a large white wine glass to allow the aromas to be released.