Our sliding scale prices
Champagne André Robert Les Jardins du Mesnil Grand Cru - Pétillant
The Wine advocate - Robert Parker - Champagne André Robert Extra-Brut Les Jardins du Mesnil 92 POINTS - Les Jardins du Mesnil - Extra-Brut is based on the 2016 vintage, supplemented with reserve wines from 2015, and was disgorged in May 2021 with a dosage of four grams per liter. Revealing notes of crisp green apple, citrus oil, wet stones and fresh bread, it is medium to full-bodied, mellow and incisive, with a nice mousse and lively acidity.
The word of the Winemaker, Jean Baptiste et Claire Denizart :
Citations: Guide Parker - Wine advocate 92/100 - "Jancis Robinson 17/20" - "Bettane&Desseauve 92/100" - La revue des Vins de France 14,5/20" - We seek to create a true terroir wine - Lively - Joyous - Sapid
Other Wines from this Winemaker
Jean Baptiste et Claire Denizart
Champagne André Robert
Champagne - Champagne Grand Cru
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Champagne André Robert
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne Grand Cru
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay Grand Cru - Mesnil sur Oger
- Soil : Craie - Calcaire
- Effervescence type : extra raw - between 0 and 6 g/l of sugar
To enhance the style of the house and the aromas of the wine, we recommend that you taste "Les Jardins du Mesnil" at a temperature of 10 to 12°C. Also choose a large white wine glass to allow the aromas to release.
Les Jardins du Mesnil" champagne is ideally served as an aperitif.
It will also perfectly accompany Japanese cuisine.
Aperitif - Asian - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS