Champagne André Robert Terre du Mesnil Grand Cru - Pétillant - 2013
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Champagne André Robert
- Year : 2013
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne Grand Cru
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay Grand Cru - Mesnil sur Oger
- Soil : Craie - Calcaire
To enhance the style of the house and the aromas of the wine, we advise you to taste " Terre du Mesnil 2013 " at a temperature of 10 to 12°C (ideally 12°C). Also choose a large white wine glass to allow the aromas to be released.
The complexity and maturity of this vintage allow it to be ideally placed as an aperitif to savour its uniqueness. It can also be perfectly enjoyed at the beginning of a meal on a light and fresh dish.