Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : CHAMPAGNE BENOIT MUNIER
- Year : 2013
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne grand cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% CHARDONNAY
- Soil : CRAIE
To be drunk now, it can be kept in the cellar for 5 to 8 years. With time, the mouth will become softer and the aromas will evolve towards brioche and butter notes.
Ideal to accompany a baked St. Pierre, grilled sardines, a crumble of pout with zucchini, a soft-boiled egg with fried asparagus or simply for the aperitif