In 2012, despite harsh weather conditions, the vines benefited from a beautiful summer sunshine which allowed a slow maturation and a concentration of the berries.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Champagne Boizel
- Year : 2012
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 50% Pinot Noir, 40% Chardonnay, 10% Meunier
- Soil : Craie
To be served as an aperitif or with a meal, serve between 10 and 12°C.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
Magnificent with an almond capon, lightly creamed sauce, sweetbreads in crispy puff pastry or a foie gras just fried and small peach compote.
Aperitif - Foie gras - Cheese - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS