Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sweet wine
- Domain : Champagne Boude Baudin
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 18°
- Grape : Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Soil : Argilo- calcaire
Can be consumed now or in a few years. Served chilled 6-10 °C
Ideal as an aperitif, it is a perfect accompaniment to elaborate culinary specialties. Delicate and colorful verrines, unctuous foie gras bites& It can also be enjoyed with melon.
The recipe for the "allegrata" cocktail: mix 5 cl of ratafia and 3 cl of orange juice, add a light dash of lime, it's ready, enjoy!