Champagne Boulachin Chaput Champagne Boulachin Chaput Brut Nature - Pétillant
A beautiful golden color, with amber reflections. The nose is full-bodied, typical, associating dried fruits, dried plants and pastry notes. We find this very marked palette in a corpulent, fresh, alert mouth.
The word of the Winemaker, Geoffrey Boulachin :
Brut Nature is sugar-free, a naked wine in all its authenticity.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Champagne Boulachin Chaput
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 40% pinot Noir, 40%Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Meunier
- Soil : Argilo calcaire sur marnes du kimméridgien
- Effervescence type : zero dosage crude - 0 g/l
As an aperitif to surprise your guests, with seafood. Drink now or keep for 1 year or 2.
As an aperitif with appetizers, with seafood.
THE LATEST COMMENTS