Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Champagne Boulachin Chaput
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 40% pinot Noir, 40%Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Meunier
- Soil : Argilo calcaire sur marnes du kimméridgien
As an aperitif to surprise your guests, with seafood. Drink now or keep for 1 year or 2.
As an aperitif with appetizers, with seafood.
The Wine Estate
Champagne Boulachin Chaput
The Domaine Boulachin Chaput is located in Arrentières, in the heart of a part of the vineyard which allows us to make visits "from the vine to the flute". Over the years, we have enlarged our range of wines to include 9 cuvées. We separate as much as possible the parcels at the pressing to have a very large panel of wines for the assembly. My favorite parcel is Dame Noire, one of the oldest, from which we make our very popular "Dame Noire" 100% Pinot Noir. Our subsoil is composed of limestone marl which brings minerality and "forces" the vine to give the best of itself: to express the maximum of aromas. We bring organic complements after soil analysis. We plant grass to control the yields, to avoid rotting and to contain the gullies. We only have vines on hillsides. Some plots are more difficult because they are steeper, with less space to turn over, very close ditches and systematically rainy weather to harvest them. My memories of harvesting come from my childhood with a good atmosphere of regulars and festive evenings during 15 days.