A rosé with a strong, tender and warm colour. A lively nose with the appearance of unsweetened red fruits and a palate that balances finesse and fruitiness.
The word of the Winemaker, Hervé Collin :
A fresh champagne with a subtle blend where the master of the place, the pinot noir, brings all its fruitiness.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Champagne Daniel Collin
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Pinot noir 70 %, pinot meunier 20 %, chardonnay 10 %
- Soil : Sol glaiseux-marne, pierreux
Anytime, anytime the sun shows up! Serve between 5 and 6°C.
Ideal with a meal composed of fine sausages, grilled meats.... Also with fresh fruit desserts, strawberry pie.
Aperitif - Dessert - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS