Champagne Daniel Pétré et Fils Cuvée Vieilles Vignes - Pétillant - 2009
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Champagne Daniel Pétré et Fils
- Year : 2009
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 33% Pinot Noir, 33% Meunier, 33% Chardonnay
- Soil : Marnes
Serve as an aperitif. From now on, and to be kept for up to 3 years. Serve chilled at 9°C.
Perfect as an aperitif, it is also a wonderful accompaniment to fish such as turbot, hard cheeses (Beaufort, Comté) and desserts.