Champagne Dom Bacchus Cuvée Aphrodite - Rosé de Saignée - Pétillant - 2015
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Champagne Dom Bacchus
- Year : 2015
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 50% pinot meunier et 50% pinot noir
- Soil : argilo-sableux
Serve chilled at about 6°C with softness and elegance. From now on and to be stored for up to 18 months in a temperate cellar away from the light.
Perfect for an aperitif, a duck breast, cheese (chaource) or a fruity dessert (fresh charlotte/raspberry). This rosé de saignée can be served with your barbecue evening with friends.