Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Champagne Drappier
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Pinot noir 100%.
- Soil : Calcaire
To be served with a simple kitchen! From now on and serve at 7°C.
Serve as an aperitif, with seafood, sashimi or fresh goat cheese.
The Wine Estate
The Drappier Champagne cup has been raised by the hands of the greatest men. General De Gaulle, for example, was fond of the domain's vintages. This success can be explained by the dedication of the winemakers, from generation to generation, to cultivate and find unique parcels. Although the winemakers cherish the Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier vines, they also devote themselves to respecting rarer grape varieties such as Petit Meslier, Blanc Vrai and, even rarer, Arbane. Each parcel has its own specificity, its slope, its climate, its terroir, natural variables, to which the hand of man has been added to further expand the possibilities. A palette of grape varieties that the Drappier family has never ceased to enrich. This is the secret of the great winemakers and the durability of the Drappier family, a reference.