Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Champagne Duntze
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne premier cru
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 80% Pinot meunier & 20% Chardonnay
- Soil : Provient de la Montagne de Reims secteur Sud. Les sols sont crayeux et recouverts de colluvions.
This ample and velvety wine brings a beautiful balance,
Can be kept for at least ten years in the cellar. It will gain in roundness and complexity.
This cuvée is very subtle and very structured on the palate. It can be served after an aperitif and will be perfect with a variety of dishes: lobster bisque, hot oysters, osso bucco, fennel bar, egg brouillade with sea urchin coral, mussel casserole with Florentine, Bresse capon stuffed with morels.
The Wine Estate
A hundred years ago, Duntze champagne already panicked the taste buds. On the strength of this heritage, Victor Duntze offers the "Les Légendes" collection, composed of a rosé and four raw vintages, each originating from a single Champagne terroir. The elaboration of its vintages is therefore based on a strict selection of its supplies. These vintages aim to convey sensations of delicacy, power and precision. In addition, each cuvée has its own liqueur, the result of a real "research & development" approach, making it possible to magnify the terroir and establish the "Duntze taste". "It is the house secret and for me it is an oenological act as important as the blending". V. D.