Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Champagne H. David Heucq
- Year : 2014
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 60% Chardonnay - 40% Pinot Meunier
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Ready to eat. To be kept for 5 years, as it has already been aged in our cellars for 5 years.
Recommended tasting temperature 8 - 9 °C.
The multiple gastronomic associations such as a poultry supreme with 3 citrus fruits or a carpaccio of scallops, will allow you to surprise your guests.