Champagne Jeaunaux-Robin Champagne Jeaunaux-Robin Extra-Brut Le Talus Saint Prix - Pétillant
The word of the Winemaker, Cyril Jeaunaux :
This cuvée is a beautiful imprint of the village's hillsides, facing due south. Predominantly Pinot Meunier (60%) and Pinot Noir (30%), Le Talus de Saint Prix ages one year more than the extra-brut Eclats de Meulière, for an even rounder and more aromatic expression of our terroir.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Champagne Jeaunaux-Robin
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 60% Meunier, 30% Pinot Noir et 10 % Chardonnay
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
- Effervescence type : extra raw - between 0 and 6 g/l of sugar
Very good as an aperitif and even as an extension to the meal... to be served between around 8°C.
With a poultry and even on a strong cheese!
THE LATEST COMMENTS