Champagne Lucien Collard Brut Millésime Grand Cru Bouzy - Pétillant - 2009
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Champagne Lucien Collard
- Year : 2009
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Grand cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Pinot Noir 80% - Chardonnay 20% - 4g de sucre
- Soil : Sols crayeux
To be consumed after storing in the refrigerator
For an aperitif, it will be perfect with Iberian hams of the pata negra type or Comté cheese aged 18 months.
As a main course, to match the wine structure of this cuvée, we recommend poultry accompanied by a morel or champagne sauce. And finally, for dessert, red fruit dishes will echo the Pinot Noir of this vintage.