Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Champagne Marc HENNEQUIERE
- Year : 2007
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Chardonnay 50% - Pinot noir 45% - Pinot Meunier 5%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
- Effervescence type : gross - less than 12 g/l
Starting now. To be eaten chilled and not iced, between 8° and 10° C
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar
To be drunk as an aperitif, with foie gras or to accompany a dish with truffles.
Foie gras - Cheese - Game - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS