Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Champagne Marquise de Sy
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay 20%, Meunier 40%, Pinot noir 40%
- Soil : Craie, calcaire, marne du Lutécien
- Effervescence type : gross - less than 12 g/l
Easily associated with desserts, but its structure and aromatic profile also make it possible to try more daring combinations!
To be enjoyed naturally with a red fruit clafoutis, a strawberry soup.
For the more daring, why not a pigeon with poultry juice accompanied by peas and white truffle or Asian cuisine mixing sweet and salty flavors.