Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Champagne Pascal Lejeune
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Meunier 54 % Chardonnay 34 % Pinot noir 12 %
- Soil : ARGILO CALCAIRE SABLE PIERRES MEULIERES SILEX
to serve as an aperitif or during a family meal or with friends,
from now until 2 years, to be served at 8°C.
gougères, salmon carpaccio, sushi, carrot soup with orange, head cheese, white pudding, fresh goat cheese, fresh tomme and plain strawberries ...... Good tasting....
Aperitif - Dessert - Cheese - Seafood - Fish - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS