Due to ageing in very fresh cellars, the bubbles of this cuvée are of remarkable finesse. Its light gold colour will enchant you. Its nose at the opening of the bottle is light, but its floral notes are so delicate that they will make women jealous of their perfume. The attack is surprising on the palate with a beautiful intensity worthy of the greatest Extra Brut.
The word of the Winemaker, Axel Picard :
What beautiful discoveries....... thanks to the Extra Brut
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Champagne Picard & Boyer
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pinot Noir et Pinot Meunier
- Soil : Calcaire
This cuvée is made to be drunk in the year, letting it age would make it lose its beautiful tension in the mouth.
As an aperitif, or with a hard cheese.
THE LATEST COMMENTS