Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : CHAMPAGNE VINCENT LAMOUREUX
- Year : 2018
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% PINOT NOIR
- Soil : ARGILE CALCAIRE
This vn goes with many desserts whether it is simple, authentic or complex.
it is to be served between 10 and 12 degrees. To keep the time you want.
A perfect match for red meat, cheese, fish, sauerkraut or other types of sausages.
The Wine Estate
CHAMPAGNE VINCENT LAMOUREUX
Our vineyard is located in the largest terroir of Champagne, in Les Riceys which is the only village to have 3 appellations of controlled origin: CHAMPAGNES, ROSÉ DES RICEYS and COTEAUX CHAMPENOIS. Its 866 hectares of vineyards make it the most important wine-producing commune in the Champagne region. Our family estate cultivates Pinot Noir (70%), Chardonnay (20%), Pinot Blanc (8%) and Pinot Gris (2%). Harvesters-Manipulants, we elaborate our champagnes at the property. An atypical Pinot Noir, unique soils due to its limestone which brings an exceptional maturity, clay-limestone and stony soils, visible on the ground with an ochre and yellow tinted earth scattered with a multitude of white pebbles. These stones were also used to build the "cadoles", the winegrowers' lodges of yesteryear, which are particular to the Barrois region. The grapes are still picked by hand.