Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : CHATEAU BAUDAN
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Listrac-Médoc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : "Cabernet Sauvignon 52%", "Merlot 45%", "petit Verdot 3 %"
- Soil : Petite grave argil calcaire
Now, and to be kept for up to 20 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C".
Perfect on roast beef with ceps, duck with cherries, baked pheasant, Salmi of pigeon, veal with chanterelles
Cheese : Saint nectaire, comté
Dessert : Pear in wine