The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Bellevue
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou Gamay
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Gamay 100%
- Soil : schiste gréseux
Serve between 15° and 17°. To be enjoyed now and throughout the year to keep all its freshness.
- Many cold cuts (rillauds, andouille, rillettes, black pudding served cold...)
- Grilled white meats or grilled meats (andouillette, sausages...)
- Beef meats "mitonnées" (stew, pot au feu)
- Fine and delicate red meats (beef carpaccio or tartar...)
- Soft cheeses (reblochon, brie, camembert...)