The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Bellevue
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Cabernet d'Anjou
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Cabernet franc et cabernet sauvignon
- Soil : Schiste greseux
Cabernet d'Anjou is perfect for a quick consumption on its youth.
It is a wine pampered on :
- an aperitif accompanied by hot prunes with bacon
- melons garnished with red fruits
- hot rillauds on a bed of curly salad
- very spicy exotic oriental or Asian cuisine (shrimp acras, West Indian blood sausage, curried meats)
- pies or fresh red fruit cups.