Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Cabezac
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Syrah, Mourvèdre, Grenache Noir
- Soil : Ce terroir très qualitatif se caractérise par une teneur en matière organique importante et une pierrosité élevée.
Drink now for a good meal with family or friends. Or to be kept for up to 10 years. Serve at 18°C and preferably decant.
An elegant wine that goes perfectly with all kinds of game but also with beef in sauce and black truffle from the Minervois.