The pale color is rose petal. The nose is a farandole of red fruits, strawberry, raspberry and black currant. The mouth is fresh and fruity with a nice fullness.
The word of the Winemaker, Gontran Dondain :
Refreshing, pretty and juicy, this rosé is to be enjoyed with friends, family, on holiday, at home... the sun in your glass!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Château Cabezac
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah et Grenache Noir
- Soil : Sur le plateau de Belvèze, caractérisée par des dépôts de galets permettant un bon drainage
A good summer wine, but also to drink all year round as part of a meal. Drink it now.
Excellent with grilled meats, poultry, risotto, and stuffed eggplants. It is the perfect accompaniment to Asian cuisine and spicy dishes; Phat Thaï, Kung Sukothai: sautéed shrimps with lemongrass and green pepper, chicken with green curry, pork with ginger
THE LATEST COMMENTS