Tourelles de Caillou is characterized by notes of citrus, grapefruit, with a great freshness and a beautiful acidity.
The word of the Winemaker, Sébastien Pierre :
Aperitif wine from Chateau Caillou, made from the first grapes of the late harvest on berries affected by noble rot (Botrytis Cinerea). It is surprisingly light in sugar and has a unique balance that allows it to be enjoyed at the beginning of a meal without disturbing the transition to other types of wine.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
2014, Bordeaux - Sauternes
2015, Bordeaux - Sauternes
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Liquid
- Domain : Château Caillou
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Sauternes
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Sémillon
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire, sablonneux
To be enjoyed in its youth for its acidity and lightness!
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Ideal as an aperitif, simply with vegetable chips, nuts and almonds. Try it also on toast with farmhouse goat cheese or fish tartar with lemon.
THE LATEST COMMENTS