Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Camille Gaucheraud
- Year : 2012
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 80 % Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Graves, Argiles
A round wine, easy to drink, for the aperitif as well as for the meal. Drink now, but can be kept for 3 to 5 years. Decant if possible.
Ideal on red meat such as roast beef, but also on game or hard cheese.
The Wine Estate
Château Camille Gaucheraud
Located in the commune of Laruscade, Château Camille Gaucheraud takes its name from our great-great grandfather, a cooper by trade. Our vines are planted on a soil mixing gravel and clay for the red grape varieties (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc) and sand to concentrate the Sauvignon fruit. The average age of the vineyard is 25 years. Located on a hillock surrounded by hillsides, the property benefits from a half North/South and East/West exposure. The density is 4500 vines/hectare and the pruning is done in double Guyot with a disbudding in the foot. The treatments of the diseases of the vine are carried out according to a technique known as "Lutte Raisonnée" i.e. to treat the vine by anticipation to reduce the dosage of the products. We follow the old adage "Prevention is better than cure". In addition, the property has been developing a sustainable development policy for several years by being a member of the Environmental Management System of Bordeaux Wines (EMS) certified ISO 14001. This is a management tool for the company, aiming to continuously improve its environmental performance, by questioning itself every year.