The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Camplazens
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Coteaux de Narbonne
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah 30%, Grenache 30%, Marselan 40%
- Soil : Sols argilo-calcaires
To be served with all types of dishes, Conviviality is always welcome. Drink now and within 3 years. Serve between 15 and 18°C.
This fruity and balanced red wine will go well with all types of dishes, white, rosé and red meats, cheeses, delicatessen.