Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Camplazens
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : La Clape
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Syrah 80%, Grenache 20%
- Soil : Sols argilo-calcaires
To be served with any gourmet, traditional and authentic cuisine! Drink now and keep for up to 10 years. Serve between 16 and 18°C.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Will perfectly accompany all your meat dishes (grilled or in sauce) and cheese.
Wine of a very beautiful complexity, combining matter, candied fruits and grilled notes.
Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS
Excellent sur une grillade