Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château Capion
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Terrasses du Larzac
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Roussanne (55 %) / Viognier (30 %) / Bourboulenc (15 %)
- Soil : Galets roulés, calcaires denses et agrilo-limoneux
From now until 5 years old.
Enjoy with fish a la plancha, white meat or a cheese platter.