Château Capion Le Chemin des Garennes - Blanc - 2020
Pale and fluid color. Nice minerality on the nose followed by a fruity mouth. The attack is fresh with a nice length.
The word of the Winemaker, Victor Boro :
A very nice balance of freshness and fruitiness.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château Capion
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Terrasses du Larzac
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Roussanne (majoritaire) / Clairette / Viognier / Vermentino
- Soil : Argilo-limoneux et galets roulés
From now until 5 years old. Between 11° and 14° C.
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
We recommend it on a grilled wolf or a slice of poultry.
Aperitif - Seafood - Fish - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS